- Fill a spray bottle with water and spray a small amount on the seats.
- Use a squeegee or rubber gloves to clean the seats. The hair will then be moistened with water and will easily accumulate on cloths or gloves.
- Let the seats dry for a while and use a vacuum cleaner and / or a lint roller to catch any residue.
Additional tips to remove dog or cat hair from your car or prevent its accumulation:
- The steps described above can also be used to remove animal hair from the carpets of your car.
- Brush your pet well before traveling by car. This helps reduce the amount of hair that ends up on the seats.
- A seat cover or a pet cover can help keep pet hair away from your car seats.
- Keeping your pet in a cage can be both cleaner and safer, especially for longer trips by car.